Kimberly Crest Veterinary Hospital is equipped to provide diagnostic and therapeutic services to care for your companions' complete health care.
We offer extensive surgical, electrocardiography, and dentistry services. We also offer in depth diagnostic imaging.
- Laboratory: Our in-house laboratory facilities provide for serum chemistry, hematology, serology, urinalysis and parasite testing usually with same day results. We also utilize commercial veterinary laboratories for specialized diagnostics and consultations.
- Pharmacy: We maintain a complete inventory of pharmaceuticals, vitamins, shampoos and heartworm preventatives to meet the needs of your pet.
- Individualized Flea Control Programs: We develop programs for the specific needs of your pet and your own particular environmental situation. We will review with you the best ways to control fleas in your house, in your yard and on your pet.
- Dietary Counseling: We will provide guidance regarding your pet's nutritional needs for each life stage, including dietary requirements for growth, weight maintenance and performance.
- Emergency Care: We are equipped and staffed to handle all levels of emergencies. During business hours we will see you as soon as possible based on the critical level of the case. After hours emergencies are seen by the Animal Emergency Center of the Quad Cities.